- Keep your furry friend safe and stylish
- Handcrafted in the UK from high-quality vegetable tanned leather
- Available in a wide range of brews and blends (choose a combination or create your own!)
- Saddle-stitched by hand for extra strength and longevity
- Made with strong solid brass hardware
- Range of matching products available
- Why not buy a matching bracelet for you?
From: £ 28.00
As pet owners ourselves, we know your furry family members deserve only the best! Our collars come in sizes ranging from 7″ to 28″ and we will happily cater to something out of the ordinary! The hardware on our collars is solid cast brass, and everything is stitched using traditional saddle stitch.
We advise you not to leave your dog unattended whilst wearing a collar and to regularly check for wear and tear. Whilst leather is a strong and durable material that should last for many years, it is not indestructible.
They are available in all of our signature brews and blends – either choose:
- A brew (e.g. Colour 1: Strawberry (Red), Colour 2: Strawberry (Red));
- A blend (e.g. Colour 1: Blueberry (Blue) , Colour 2: Apple (Green)) (Paul’s favourite); or
- A custom combination (Colour 1: Custom, Colour 2: Custom).
If you choose a blend, let us know in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout the direction you would like your blend to go (e.g. “Blue at the top, green at the bottom” or “Yellow centre to pink edges”).
If you choose custom, please let us know in the additional notes section of the checkout what colour combination you would like (e.g. “Rainbow Blend please!” (Emilie’s favourite)). We are adaptable and are happy to make your item personalised.
Our products are all handcrafted from vegetable tanned leather and dyed and sealed using carefully selected products. However, leather is a natural product and each item is individually by hand, therefore the leather may show scars and marks, and the dyes may absorb differently to create colour variation. We think this makes for more of a story and only adds to the unique nature of our products.
Leather will naturally patina and soften over time – this is completely normal and your products shouldn’t need any additional care. But remember, whilst we do coat the dyed surfaces in a water resistant seal, leather will still absorb oils and liquids and it really isn’t suitable for swimming or baths!
It goes without saying that the colours shown on your screen may not be a true representation of the actual dyes, but it’s also worth noting that two pieces of leather could look completely different even if dyed the same. We unfortunately cannot be held responsible for any incorrect purchases due to sizing or colour, but we will try to help where we can.