Chestnut brown, veg-tanned, waxy pull-up leather with a stiff/firm temper. This leather lightens when bent or marked, giving a distressed look (approximately 2.4mm thick)
- Handcrafted in the UK from high-quality leather
- Saddle-stitched by hand for extra strength and longevity
- See images for style, size and pocket options
- For current processing time, please see our processing page
- Please note: the feint logo overlay on the image is for copyright purposes and is not part of the final product
Leather is a natural product and each item is individually by hand, therefore the leather may show scars and marks, and the dyes may absorb differently to create colour variation. We think this makes for more of a story and only adds to the unique nature of our products.
Leather will naturally patina and soften over time – this is completely normal and your products shouldn’t need any additional care. But remember, whilst we do coat the dyed surfaces in a water-resistant seal, leather will still absorb oils and liquids and it really isn’t suitable for swimming or baths!
It goes without saying that the colours shown on your screen may not be a true representation of the actual dyes, but it’s also worth noting that two pieces of leather could look completely different even if dyed the same. We, unfortunately, cannot be held responsible for any incorrect purchases due to sizing or colour, but we will try to help where we can.