- Perfect for adventures and everyday life
- Handcrafted in the UK from high-quality vegetable tanned leather
- Available in a wide range of brews and blends (choose a combination or create your own!)
- Made with carefully chosen black finish hardware
- Range of matching products available
Anyone who’s read Our Story, will know that we love nothing more than jumping in our campervan and heading for the mountains. Maybe you’re not quite up for #vanlife, but whether it’s to stop you losing the shed key, or to label up the keys to your favourite ride – we’ve got you covered.
They are available in all of our signature brews and blends – either choose:
- A brew (e.g. Colour 1: Strawberry (Red), Colour 2: Strawberry (Red));
- A blend (e.g. Colour 1: Blueberry (Blue) , Colour 2: Apple (Green)) (Paul’s favourite); or
- A custom combination (Colour 1: Custom, Colour 2: Custom).
If you choose a blend, let us know in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout the direction you would like your blend to go (e.g. “Blue at the top, green at the bottom” or “Yellow centre to pink edges”).
If you choose custom, please let us know in the additional notes section of the checkout what colour combination you would like (e.g. “Rainbow Blend please!” (Emilie’s favourite)). We are adaptable and are happy to make your item personalised.
Our products are all handcrafted from vegetable tanned leather and dyed and sealed using carefully selected products. However, leather is a natural product and each item is individually by hand, therefore the leather may show scars and marks, and the dyes may absorb differently to create colour variation. We think this makes for more of a story and only adds to the unique nature of our products.
Leather will naturally patina and soften over time – this is completely normal and your products shouldn’t need any additional care. But remember, whilst we do coat the dyed surfaces in a water resistant seal, leather will still absorb oils and liquids and it really isn’t suitable for swimming or baths!
It goes without saying that the colours shown on your screen may not be a true representation of the actual dyes, but it’s also worth noting that two pieces of leather could look completely different even if dyed the same. We unfortunately cannot be held responsible for any incorrect purchases due to sizing or colour, but we will try to help where we can.