25th May 2020
We are pleased to announce that as of today we have reinstated worldwide shipping. However, please note there are still considerable delays across the world, including significant hold-ups with freight and customs.
All orders continue to be sent as tracked for both our UK and International customers, however, we have no control over your order once it leaves our hands and will have to wait for tracking to show an order as missing before we can arrange a replacement.
14th May 2020
Processing times remain at 8 weeks to cover us for all eventualities such as delays in materials or family self-isolation due to illness. However, we are currently processing and shipping most orders within 2 weeks and will endeavour to continue dispatching in a timely manner.
25th March 2020
Processing Time for all orders is now 8 weeks
In light of the current situation, we have taken the hard decision to increase our processing times for all orders. We know that waiting isn’t fun, but we’ve had to look at the options available to us and adapt accordingly.
- As of 23rd March 2020, the UK Government has placed strict restrictions on movement for a minimum of 3 weeks. This means that we are only allowed to leave our house for 4 reasons; to go to essential work or buy essential supplies, to exercise once a day, for medical reasons, or to care for someone vulnerable. Unfortunately due to the value of most orders, we are not able to put these into a postbox and must visit a post office in person. During this time we will not be able to post any orders.
- Our suppliers are also following Government guidelines and closing warehouses for day-to-day work and only shipping orders once every 1-2 weeks, their couriers are also taking necessary precautions – ultimately this means it’s taking longer for supplies to reach us. Whilst we do hold a lot of leather, dye, thread etc in stock – we cannot guarantee that we will have everything required at the time of you placing your order.
- UK Orders: Whilst the UK postal service is currently still running, there are some changes in service. This means that items may take longer to get to you and what happens at the point of delivery may change (please click here for a current update from Royal Mail)
- International Orders: Unfortunately at this time we are unable to take any International Orders. These orders must be taken to a separate postal office, therefore doubling our trips required which is just not possible at the moment. We are also aware that there are a number of delays from transport restrictions and customs processes so would be unable to say how long orders would take to arrive.
- The situation is constantly evolving, and unfortunately, we have no way to know what changes or restrictions may be implemented tomorrow, let alone in 8 weeks time. Therefore please understand that some of these changes may mean that we are unable to post your order within the processing time. We will of course update customers if we are unable to ship your order, however, as per our returns policy we, unfortunately, cannot offer refunds on any customised options.